How Often To
Use Hair Mousse
What Is Hair Mousse?
Hair mousse, also know as styling foam, can help you keep your hair in place or define curls, waves, braids and twists. If you're using hair mousse for the first time you may be wondering how often to apply it. In this post , we will answer this question along with others for you.
Mousse contain alcohol and other drying agents that may cause your hair to dry out. With that being said, though you can use it everyday, its best to only use when need and take note in any changes in your hair.
How To Use Hair Mousse
Here are a few tips on how to apply hair mousse the right way and finding new or better ways to style your hair using this versatile product.
- Find the right product for your hair. Start with Clean Hair Beautyluxers Styling Foam is especially perfect for synthetic and human hair giving long term volume and body.
- Clean and Wash your hair using a light shampoo and conditioner rinse. Apply while hair is moistened or dry for desired look.
- Start small and use a golf ball sized amount then spread it from roots all the way to the ends. Do not rinse and use a blow dryer to eliminate wet spots.
- Style as desired — the possibilities are endless!
Is Too Much Mousse Bad For Your Hair?
Too much of anything can be bad for your hair, and mousse is no different. The best way to counter the side effects of using too much mousse is to pay special attention to the ingredients in the mousse you use and find a hair mousse that works best for your specific texture of hair.
If you notice your hair becoming dry to brittle then cut back on the usage to help restore balance or consider adding moisture to keep your hair healthy.
Does It Make Your Braids Neater?
As we know, a great way to prevent your braid extensions from frizzing is by using a good mousse or spritz, but that’s another Post for later. Foaming Mousse is meant to add hold, shine, and conceal frizz. So, One way to keep them looking neat and snatched is by using a styling foam or mousse.
Interested in starting your braid career ?
Learn How To Do Stitch Braids! Here's our YouTube Video to get you started and on your way. Join our Youtube family to learn more Techniques weekly. Begin your braiding career in class today!
🎥How To Do Stitch Braids: Comb Method | EASY | For Beginners
MORE HAIR CARE FAVORITES
- Preparing For a Touch Up Appointment (the most efficient way to arrive for appointments)
- Protect your Braids at Night (major seal of approval here *mwah mwah*)
- How to Maintain your Braids (a use-whatever-you-have type of maintenance)
- Learn to Wash Your Synthetic Braiding Hair (step by step guide)
Hi, Im Sierra Rashell, the gal behind BeautyLuxers. I have a deep passion for braids, hairstyles, extensions and hair care which leads me to the writing and research i do for this website daily. Our site is still small, however, we're pushing to get the best hair hacks out to as many people as possible. ENJOYl!